Thursday, January 24, 2008

Week #2 (Thing 2)

The tutorial proved to be very frustrating for me. I could not open the attachments for the Learning Contract or the 7 1/2 Habits. I've emailed Michael Nailor for help.

I guess the the hardest habit for me would be using technology to my advantage. I tend to get set in my ways for doing things. I am reluctant to use new technology, but I eventually do. My goal is to create a wiki or a webpage. But I don't have a lot of free time to devote to the "how". I have many resources at school who definitely would be happy to help. It's just finding the time to get together and work on it. By the end of this program, I would like to have a wiki. I can use it for the project my explore class is doing.

No comments: